Sunday, November 21, 2010

First post Of a pico life day on a Sunday

This would be me and Gangsta Kim.She is like a sis to me she is awesome and funny. You looking to be cheered up or looking for a good time. Come see this Chick. You'll see plenty of her on this blog. She's just that great and awesome to me. I truely love her like a sis.



This is me and my friend ⓟⓞⓟⓣⓐⓡⓣ  oh and it looks like Dark Love ๖ۣۜ♥ snuck into our picture. Well ⓟⓞⓟⓣⓐⓡⓣ is a real great person. She knows how to have fun and make everything fun. As for mr Love over there he is a real ladies man he has to have body guards just so he's not mobbed.
This would be me, Dark Love ๖ۣۜ♥ , DreamxDream ,and GANGSTA KIM. We decided to show everyone what we look like wen we are all minni sized. We look like dolls don't we? Someone would love to play with us as dolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment