Monday, November 22, 2010

Mingling with my pico friends

Me,Keith Moua, and Tyson209. I could say so much bout these two =D. Keith would be the major flirt of all my friends. But he makes everyone feel special and he can mean at times but i still love him he has a good heart you just gotta look beneath the pretty looks =). As for Tyson i call him Ty he is sweet funny smart and totally awesome and good looker lol. He has  a great heart. He deserves anything in this world he wants. He is kind to me and I'd like to keep it that way so i don't see his bad side lol. These two are one in a millions lol.

This is me and my friend Jakey! He is just awesome. I'd hate to loose him. He is a sweet smart a good looker. Just perfect i think lol. Well i took this pic cuz jakey wanted on the blog. And i was going to ask him anyways. So it was fate lol. I love this guy he's just so awesome. He's defiantly one in a million.

No comments:

Post a Comment